Set the mood for your day by repeating positive statements.
Why not start your day with inspiration, motivation and confidence? Why not give yourself a boost of positivity in the morning, to help you create a satisfying and happy day?
In this way, you will start the day with happiness, energy and inner strength, which would help you deal better with whatever you might face during the day.
Positive statements, also called affirmations, express happiness, success and positivity. Repeating them frequently, can inspire, encourage and motivate you.
Repeating positive statements can make a difference in your life.
It’s always a good idea to start your day with positive statements, which are actually positive affirmations. The statements – affirmations you repeat in the morning (and throughout the day) impact your subconscious mind, your mindset and your behavior.
When you repeat them, you are affirm to yourself what kind of day you want, and you broadcast them to the world around you.
Positive Statements to Make your Day a Happy and Successful Day
I have gathered for you some positive statements about various topics to help you get started with them.
Pay attention to the words when you repeat them, and believe what you are saying. Try to ignore your doubts and disbelief.
The more focus and belief you display, the more are the chances these that statements would create positive results in your life.
You can make your day a happy and positive day with the right attitude, and with right thinking.
Positive Statements to Start Your Day
1. A beautiful and wonderful day has just begun.
2. Today is going to be an amazing and fascinating day.
3. I have awakened today into a wonderful and great day.
4. Great things are going to happen for me today.
5. I am confident and happy.
6. My energy level is high.
7. It’s easy and fun to accomplish my daily goals.
8. I accomplish my goals easily.
9. I can deal effectively with any situation I face.
10. It’s so easy to carry out my tasks or chores.
11. My mind is clear and focused.
12. My thoughts are positive and most helpful.
Positive Statements that Express Gratitude .
Expressing gratitude ease stress and strain, and bring a sense of happiness.
1. I am grateful for all that I have.
2. Thank you, Universe, for a fine day.
3. Nature is singing for me, and so are the sky, the clouds and the sun.
4. I am thankful for all the good in my life.
5. I am thankful for all the good that is going to get into my life.
6. Thank you world for making this day a beautiful day.
7. I am making the most of my day and my life.
8. I am worthy of beautiful and exciting beginnings.
9. I express appreciation for every small or big achievement.
10. Every day I’m going to be more mindful of every blessing, and I be thankful it.
Positive Statements for Health
1. My health is excellent, and I always feel good.
2. My body feels healthy and strong today.
3. There is a lot of energy at my disposal.
4. I have the strength and energy to deal with every situation.
5. I feel wonderful, refreshed, and energetic.
6. My energy level is high.
7. I wake up refreshed and energetic each morning.
8. My positive thoughts and actions improve my health and strengthen my body.
9. I deserve to feel healthy, strong and energetic.
10. I treat my body with love and kindness.
Positive Statements for Work
You you do a better job, you have better chances to be appreciated and promoted. Here are a few statements to help you at your job.
1. I do my work well and efficiently.
2. My boss appreciates me.
3. My colleagues love working with me.
4. Everything at work proceeds smoothly and well.
5. I am happy and satisfied with my job.
6. My customers are very kind and generous.
7. I enjoy doing my work.
8. There is calmness and poise when I work.
9. I am very productive and efficient at work.
10. My good work is bringing me promotion and advancement.
Positive Statements for Relationships
Give a positive boost to your relations with other people. Show and receive love, and be more tolerant and considerate.
1. I am a patient and considerate person.
2. My relationships are great.
3. I maintain good relations with everyone.
4. I feel loved.
5. My family loves and appreciate me.
6. People tend to help me and appreciate me.
7. Today, and every other day, I get along well with everyone.
8. I project love, respect and kindness around me.
9. I give respect to the people I love.
10. Today, and every day, my relationships get better and better.
More Positive Statement for Starting Your Day
1. I have everything I need in my life today.
2. I am satisfied with who I am and what I have accomplished.
3. My body is healthy, strong, and able to perform at its best today.
I have a clear mind today. It’s alert and ready for any mental action today.
4. My thoughts are positive and give me the power to be successful in all areas of my life today.
5. I feel encouraged and confident.
6. Today, I am getting positive results in everything I do.
7. The rainbow is always shining over me.
8. My day is fabulous, wonderful, and full of pleasant surprises.
9. I am always attracting sunshine into my day.
10. I broadcast happiness into my life and the lives of others,
Positive Financial Statements
You can repeat positive financial statements to help you improve your financial and economic condition.
Repeating these positive statements will not make money fall on you from the sky, but they would help you change your attitude toward money, welcome it, and make you feel more deserving to receive it.
These statements might also attract to you new opportunities, and give you the confidence to handle money and make money.
1. I am attracting money into my life.
2. I am a money magnet.
3. New sources of income are always opening for me.
4. My financial condition is improving today and every day.
5. I handle my finances in an excellent way.
6. Today, and every day, I think before spending money.
7. I am open to let money flow into my life.
8. Day by day my financial situation is improving.
9. I feel wealthy and rich.
10. I feel abundance is filling every area of my life.
These positive statements are just a few of the simple ways that can improve your day and help you accomplish more.
Don’t underestimate this technique for its simplicity. It’s an effective technique when used correctly. Give it a try.
Positive statements are positive affirmations. They are effective in almost every area of life. They can help you change your mood and your attitude, replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts, encourage and inspire.
They can also help you change situations and circumstances, build a positive attitude, and help you in your work, studies, health and achieving goals.
You can find detailed information and guidance, and many positive statements (affirmations) in the book Affirmations – Words with Power. This book teaches in detail how to use affirmations, and offers affirmations for almost every aim and purpose.
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!